Where do you find a cleaner in Darwin who to give a property a thorough, one off clean? SAR Cleaning!
Call us at the end of a tenancy so your rental property (as tenant or landlord) can have a professional clean.
Or treat yourself to ‘starting again’ by ordering a one of clean for your house for ‘no reason at all’.
In fact, most people who order a one off clean are usually pretty excited about it because someone else will be coming in to get them back to a firm foundation of cleanliness and order!
Profession bond cleans for Darwin
Of course, a major reason for booking SAR Cleaning for a bond clean is because we carry the stress.
Moving home is one of the most stressful things anybody can undergo, so calling in professional cleaners who actually care means peace of mind that a good job will be done and the landlord/property manager will be very impressed.
Here are some of the services we offer in our bond cleaning or one off house cleaning for Darwin (be sure to ask us for any particulars not covered here).
Kitchens – one of the most contentious areas in bond cleans:
- Oven cleaning
- Stove and range hood – and this means filters too
- Dishwasher, including inside
- All countertops, splash backs, walls and tiles
- Sinks and taps
- Cupboards and cabinets
Bathrooms – one of the most important areas in the property:
- Shower including recess and doors/screens
- Bathroom sink and taps
- Vanity units interior/exterior
- Toilet bowl, seat and cistern, including disinfecting
- All other fittings including towel rails
- We pay particular attention to wardrobes, inside and out
- Drawers are cleaned
- Floors are vacuumed and/or mopped
- Hand dust all horizontal surfaces
- All flat surfaces are dusted
- We vacuum carpet, tiles and floor boards
- Hard floors are mopped
- Wooden floors are dust mopped and/or vacuumed
- Laundry sinks and taps are cleaned and polished
- Washing machine and dryer are wiped down, with filters cleaned
- Cupboards are cleaned
- Floors mopped and/or vacuumed
- Cobwebs are swept away from ceilings and corners
- Skirting boards cleaned
- Power points and switched wiped over
Balconies and entrances:
- All floors are swept and mopped
- Door frames are cleaned, inside and out
- Welcome mats are vacuumed
General living areas:
- We remove all visible cobwebs from ceilings and corners
- Light fittings, exhaust fans, and air conditioner units are dusted and wiped
- Skirting boards, plugs, switches (and surrounding wall areas), frrames and doors are dusted and wiped
- Sliding window and door tracks are vacuumed and cleaned
- Mirrors and internal glass areas are polished
- Floors are swept/vacuumed and/or mopped
- Cupboards are dusted and wiped out, inlcuding rails where applicable
Extras to consider
Depending on your needs and your property, you might want to consider some of these extra services not included in the standard one off or bond cleaning services.
- Blinds – wiping and/or washing
- Cleaning curtains
- Unless your bond clean is for a fully furnished property, we don’t include cleaning of whitegoods or appliances like fridges, microwaves, etc.
- Upholstery or soft furnishings, such as mattresses and sofas
- Grout between floor tiles
- Removal of carpet stains
- Removal of rubbish or the cleaning of the bin
- Removing mould
- Cleaning ceilings
- Weeding or tending gardens
- High pressure cleaning of driveways, etc
- Washing exteriors of houses
Talk to us about your needs. Some of these excluded services might be available and we can quote on them for you.