Whether you’re a Darwin builder looking to impress your clients OR you’ve just had a new home, office or renovation project completed, give your investment a chance to shine by booking one of our Builders’ Cleans.
Building is messy work and no matter how hard builders try to keep sites tidy, there’s always dust, marks and other bits and pieces strewn throughout work areas. And don’t get us started on dirty footprints!
Our founder, Deb from SAR Contracting, has firsthand knowledge of building sites and the importance of giving new work some ‘spit and polish’ to help you enjoy the fruits of the hard work (or hefty invoices).
In fact, our core range of cleaners have been chosen especially because Deb believes in nurturing and protecting the elements of construction, along with the people who’ll be in direct contact and the wider environment.
So our post construction cleans in Darwin, apart from using organic, powerful and safe cleaning products, include these services:
- Sanitising wet areas and walls, including baths, showers, sinks and toilets so you can move in with confidence
- Getting up high to dust and clean hard-to-get-to places like duct vents, ceilings and light fixtures
- Making sure countertops and other kitchen areas are sparkling
- Polishing appliances before they step into heavy duty service
- Thoroughly cleaning all floors sweep/vacuum/mop
- Checking and cleaning cupboard, cabinets, doors, and drawers
- Making sure sills and tracks for windows and sliding doors are clean
- Cleaning windows so you can enjoy your views
- Cleaning mirrors so you can see yourself in full glory
- Dusting and/or cleaning ceiling fans, light fixtures and furniture items
- Vacuum carpets
- Even launching your new phase with a thorough clean of your oven and rangehood
- Ensuring your skirting boards are clean
- Floor cleaning, waxing and buffing
- Scrub your floors and tiles where applicable
- Polish any stainless steel you’ve used
- Removal of rubbish
Let’s talk soon so we can tailor a cleaning solution for your Darwin property.